• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Absolutely Everyone Who Has Ever Known Me Read Now!

Discussion in 'General' started by shadoweddestroyer, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, utter suckage. So I promised did I not, that I would be back! ANd joining new RP's! And all that stuff!

Well I couldn't because my dad - for those of you who dont know, he is a total prick - decided to cut off our internet. I have asked a friend to let me use theirs and theyve kindly agreed, but regularity isnt going to be strong. Until he gets it set up again (i.e until the courts make him because he is no longer giving the required amount of money as support) it will be a jumpy affair.

Also, a massive CONGRATULATIONS! from me to Sao- Sao. Thought you would make mod someday ;)

Thanks for reading and (hopefully) understanding people. Miss y'all while Im down!

Shad

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

oh well,that's too bad.
    Yeah go sao too...I knew she would make it.

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Thank you.

And that totally sucks :( Its being diffrent without you here. Your a amazing RPer

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hi, I don't know you, but hi! I'm Kairi Star, huge RP. Parents divorce? I live with my mom, free. I also hate my dad. I'm a slave everytime /i go to his house. I rarely go anymore (thank you marching band). Anyway welcome back then. :)

5. Well thankyou for the welcome(?) back. I will try to spend as much time as I can on here, though with the amount of stuff that Im on, and things I have to do, i dont know how long that'll be.

Yeah I utterly hate my dad Kairi Star. I havent seen him for a year, hes taken my mum to court twice for apparently 'not allowing me to see him'. And so in revenge hes cut the net.

Thankyou so much for saying Im an amazing RPer Sao - Sao. You're just as good as me though ^_^

And it's nice to see you're still around dyl :D Ive known you for a looooooong time

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well for where I live, 14 is the lucky number. Besides, I've actually knew the judge. He used to be my mom's lawyer and his daughter goes to school with me. I've told him, how I thought. By I believe all state law, activities a child has comes first. So join as much stuff as you can. You like RP, join stage right, it's the samething but you can't create your person and it's real. Joining a bunch of stuff I know helped me.

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Awwww, that sucks, mate! I miss you... and just as sao said, you're amazing RPer. ^_^

8. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Ill miss you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.