• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Advertising (All members read)

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

http://kh-3.net/forums/rules-faq/5606-regarding-advertising-forum-please-read.html

The above link is a thread that many of you should verry well know by now. Made by Reisen, it is a very clearly stated copy of what KHP's standards on Advertizing is. But I am seeing profile after profile that is full of advertizements and that also includes PM.

^^Above you will see that I have gone through the policy that you were all supposed to read and conviniently highlighted, bolded, and underlined the things that everyone should know already but the moderators are still catching. Enough Advertizing.

From this moment on any member caught advertizing through VM, PM, or Thread will be banned for three months and if you are caught doing it a second time the consequences may be as severe as Perma/IP ban.

~Hope

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

She's being nice about it you would hate to see what i would do to you

3. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

JUST FOLLOW THE RULES MAN MY LORD,

HOW BIG DO YOU NEED TO SEE THIS, READ BEFORE YOU POST,

JUST FOLLOW THEM, THERE'S NO DISCUSSION TO THIS

NO ADVERTISING!!

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

-.- Dont make me close this thread for off topic. Rei I can hardly understand a word you read and I know what you wrote! Mumbler :p hahajk.

Answerman its really not that hard of a concept to grasp. Follow the rules= no infraction.

Plasmos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.