• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

All I Want For Christmas...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

...Is You

No, not really. But surely you all out there have some kind of wish list going on in your heads on what you'd like to get (or purchase for yourself) this holiday season. So care to share?

Now that I'm older, there's not usually any certain thing I need to have. When I was a kid, there was always that one thing that everyone wanted that year, you know? Now, I kind of find the holidays more hassle than anything, and I'm more interested in buying stuff for my nephew than thinking up stuff for myself. But I could use a nice set of knives, since mine are all random ones my dad found me from somewhere I probably don't really want to know, and I'm kind of a little addicted to cookbooks lately.

What say you?

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

My only wish for this holiday season is to find myself employed with steady, part-time hours. If I can walk away from this Christmas, into the new year, with at least that much, I'll have gotten everything I want out of it.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

When I was little I always had something that I wanted, but now I don't know. It's just material things like games and laptops just don't satisfy me anymore. Once I beat a game, I'm back to where I was before previously obtaining it. I don't play games after I beat them. And now, that I'm older. I see all these things that are nice to have but I wouldn't spend a dollar on it. I'm basically saying nothing satisfies me anymore. I find more joy in insignificant thing now and somethings that are abstract and unobtainable.

Though, if it's free. I don't mind having it ! :\^_^/:

4. Luke

Luke Member

Band merch and a new guitar