• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

All Members Please Read

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Desert Warrior, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Okay, we will be taking aplications for new staff members.

We need:

1 RP mod
    1 Kingdom Hearts Section mod
    And maybe 1 SuperMod

PM your application to Raiden. Title it 'Mod Application'

In the PM, post your name, what mod position you are applying for, and why you should be that mod.

2. Icarus

Icarus skinwalker

Ummm.... Is there guidelines we need to follow for this? Or just basically tell why you should be in that position?

EDIT:
    Actually, scratch that. But are there restrictions in applying? Or can anyone apply?

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Alternatively you can post your application here if need be.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

um... why are you doing this? I thought you have enough on the staff?

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

right, your not a staff member for that smart arse comment.

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Position: RP Mod or Super Mod

Reason: I have experience modding on forums and I am used to handling drama. I won't curse at a member out of spite or to irritate. I'm open minded to suggestions on my modding techniques if the opinions/suggestions/ideas seem right. If I'm unsure of something I check with other members to make sure that I'm doing something right rather than just do whatever I please. When presented with a problem I try to compromise with members if I am able to, however if I am unable to due to a conflicting rule or evidence I am resolute in my decisions. That does not mean I am stubborn if I am wrong. I am able to recognize when I'm wrong.

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Okay here are some guidelines on becoming staff.

# Must be user-friendly
    # Must be active
    # Must be able to handle more than one responsibility
    # Must be able to NOT take sides in a situation in till ALL facts have been gather
    # Must be able to handle you emotions well.
    # Must be able to bring down the iron fist if needed to be.
    # Must be able not to be persuade by your friends

Post you apps, here, so we can go over them. Or PM any administrator or SuperMod. Thanks!

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

you just described me, hint hint, nudge nudge.

pm'ed mine to Rai ;)

9. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

PMed mine to Rai.

10. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Half the people here that are applying for these position haven't even been here that long to even know all the rules yet. Mostly, or rather say all of them joined around 09 Aug.

11. EtherealSummoner

-.- No. I'm not being smart. I was wondering why they need more mods.

Even though I've been on here for about 7 months, I still know what needs to be done here & I have to thank Star for helping me.

12. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

so we can post are apps here to? ok then,(i know i wont make it)
    Answer Man, for Kingdom Hearts mod.

why, cause i know Kh and i wont let anyone just make threads that dont need to be there, i dont get presudeed, agurments on there are easy to break up there. and i can stop them quick too. i'm always friendly, i can watch what i type, thats easy. i know i havent been here that long, but mostly as long as rawr, and i know the ropes already, i wont be a person that will make fun of others threads or say that there bad. i will be hosent in a good way, or if i have too a way that Auto does it. i'm not a bossy person, and i am mostly on alot, even if i go to shcool, i got computer class and get my work done so i can get on here. if someone is being rude and wrong i will stop them righto on the stop and if can't do nothing about it, then i'll tell someone bigger than me. i dont want to supermod yet, just this one, why go for half the gold if you dont know where the entarce is to get it? what i mean is if i try and be supermod i'll be bad, so i start of as regular mod.
    Hope I become it!

13. EtherealSummoner

It's up to Raiden. If he makes one of us a mod, great. If not, oh well. There's always next time. If possible, I would rather want to help people & make the site better & stop conflicts as much as possible.

14. GrandShadow

just a question: has the decision been made yet as to who becomes a mod? i don't mean to rush or anything i'm just curious.

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

No. The staff must come to a unanimous decision.

16. GrandShadow

really? didn't know that part. ok thanks

17. EtherealSummoner

Don't worry about it Shad. Just let them have time to make a wise decision & they definitely can't rush either.

18. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I Agree. Now Matter What Happens We'll All Accept It(hopefully).

19. EtherealSummoner

They've already chose new mods. Please go to the New Mod changes thread that was just made.

20. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

This discussion is over.

*thread closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.