• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

All members read

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hey everyone!
    Well anyone up for yet another Staff Reconstruction? Well P R O D II G Y and I think its high time for one too. We have big changes in mind and the staff is in need of a couple of volunteers. Want to apply to be on the team? Well then its pretty easy to do as long as you meet a few requirements:

We need you to be a literate, active member of the forum with a clear record of past infractions, warnings, and bans. You need to have a genuine interest in helping the forum and all that fun stuff. Keep that in mind when you apply.

Ok The application is below. Just fill it out and send it to an administrator or moderator. The staff will be reviewing the applications and then we will announce the staff changes after we have accepted or declined your application. I hope to see a lot of applications filled out! Lets show some enthusiasm in helping the staff!

Application-

Username-
    Join Date-
    User Rank-
    Position Seeking- (What section would you want to Moderate)
    Reason- (Why do you want to be on staff)
    Other Comments-
    If you could improve one thing about KHP, what would it be?

Ok, good luck and thanks in advance for your interest in becomming staff. :)

~Hope

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I certainly look forward to seeing some Apps. Were well overdue for a change around here.

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see those App fly in :)

4. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Good Luck to everyone who is signing up!

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Correction from the blonde admin-

Hey guys. For future signups you should know that by 'rank' I mean 'usergroup'. It was late/early when I made the template and possibly half asleep xD. So um yeah. By that I mean are you a regular member, vet, or elite. I appologise for the confusion and those of you who have already sent applications dont worry about it.

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Im surprised we haven't gotten many as i expected

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I was looking forward to some more, but it's all good.

8. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

i havnt been here for a while and man have things and people changed...some new stuff would be great!

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Guys, I've already had to delete two applications from this thread, so I guess this needs mentioning again.

As Hope said in her first post:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.