• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

ANIME BANZAI - who's going?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by PaintedDragon, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I'll be there all three days cosplaying as Zexion, Shalua from Dirge of Cerberus, and Lucrecia, with my bud. Anyone else going to be there? Maybe we could meet for a photoshoot!

Here's the site: Anime Banzai 2009, October 16-18th, Salt Lake City Utah!

It's October 16-18 in Salt Lake City, UT. Hope to see some of you there!

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Damn,wish I could!But college start for me at that time,and even if it didnt I wouldnt be able to go.Put some pics up for us wont ya?

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

most of us prolly can't go because of college and how far it is. Anyways, you should put pictures up here when you get there and stuff. that be cool, i have never been there.

4. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I have college too....so I really shouldn't be going, but as long as I miss just a day or two I think it'd be worth it. I'll definitely be putting pics up! : D

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I went to something similar during mid Exam period, its very fun, nothing would make me miss seeing people cosplay.

6. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I hear ya ;) Nothing's gonna stop me from going, either!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.