• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anime Games

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

What do you think about anime games? Do you think that they are good to play or are they a waste of time to buy? This is all about anime games that are related to anime shows that have been made.

2. HunteroftheDark

HunteroftheDark New Member

well some of the games of animes are very good like the naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 and other very bads but the really bad of this game is the most of the games only appears in japan like the soul eater games the 3 games of soul eater only appear in japan

3. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The only anime games that I enjoy playing are the ones that I'm in love with.
    Naruto games tend be the best, (excluding the Gamecube ones) because, in general, I like the controls for the games. PS2 ones are by far my favourite since their storylines seem to be the most developed. (Some XBox 360 ones are good too, but I'm not an Xbox fan, so I don't play them often.)
    When I was younger I also remember enjoying a FullMetal Alchemist game for the PS2; I'd frankly have to track it down again in order to give it another try >.>

Last summer I had played an Inuyasha game for the PS2; I wasn't ever a huge fan of the anime, so the game didn't sit well either. I guess it really just depends on if I like the anime or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.