• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anime vs Manga

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sakura-Fan, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

which is better?

personally i like manga more :D wat do you think?

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

looks like you got yourself well into the site, guess who,lol.
    anyway, it's anime for me, I just can't get into manga.

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

anime

i prefer watching it ^^

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I don't know, depends on series... but usually manga.

5. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

The Manga is much better, Anime is good but i prefer reading it.

Also the manga is the original the Anime changes a few things

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

but i prefer dnangel anime instead of the manga

7. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

i never finished dnangel manga =[ the drawings are soo good.

thats one reason why i prefere manga, normally the drawing is better :D

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I like to see Anime, because i understand it more than manga.
    And i think more expression in anime than manga

9. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

I agree. But of course it depends on what anime or manga it is..

10. EurydiceShadowcry

EurydiceShadowcry New Member

i love manga...i dont really watch anime very much. most of the time there voices are to annoying for me to stand. like if i watch the naruto anime it has to be in japanese because the english voices suck. but i read more than i watch tv. you get to see the story how the mangaka wanted it, and i dont like the filler episodes in the anime.

11. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I'll take both. Anime is almost always based on a manga, which always has more information than the anime series, but anime's great because you get to see your favorite characters in action. Speaking of which, we're still waiting for a KH anime to go with the manga, Square. ;)

12. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

Manga for me...I hate fillers and they can butcher a series by changing things in the anime.

13. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i like anime because it brings everything to life. the characters get voices, movement, a personality.

yet at the same time i like manga because of the art styles. plus the manga is how it was meant to be, no fillers.

so it really doesn't matter to me but i'll take anime more so i won't have to read.

14. UsagiOkami

UsagiOkami New Member

I like manga better since it is usually the original which means that it is the most true to the original intent of the author, but I usually watch the anime afterward just for fun.

15. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i prefer anime cause i'm very lazy >.< Well i dont have the time to read manga to tell you the truth.
    But sometimes i prefer the manga, for instance in fruit basket.
    I found the anime ending very irratating since the main character didnt really choose the person she likes out of the two. (i don't know if any of you have read or watched it.)
    Where as in the manga there is more romance and she does choose someone. So the anime is a spin off.

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Although i prefer to watch anime than reading manga, but if in anime there are lots of added episodes that just for longing the episode list, while in manga, its quickly come to the important episodes or arc.

17. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I tend to watch the Anime First then read the Manga.

But I do like the manga because it explains everything the Anime does not explain.

But I also watch more anime than Read Manga because you just can't buy Manga where I am.

18. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Well For Me I Am into Manga. I has the tendency to have more details and a slower progressive story line. Where as in anime, it cuts some of the most important details, just to make the story line "FLOW". Also Personally I Am a fast reader, and have a vast imagination. So the Manga pages come to life for me.

19. Shiva

Shiva New Member

Sort of both. I mainly watch the anime, but that's not to say I don't like manga. I only ever turn to manga if I love the series (Death Note & Soul Eater). But I have started to read a few others (like Angel Sanctuary & Goong)

20. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

Obviously manga!
    It's the original thing! *-* Characters are much more developed that in Anime, Anime has lots and lots of episodes that aren't useful and in manga you can see the real style of the mangaka! ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.