• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anime

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Musa, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musa

Musa New Member

personally i love all kinds of anime such as Naruto, DBZ and one piece. does anyone else like these or any others?

2. Ransu

Ransu New Member

those anime are cool.
    i also like bleach, death note, hajime no ippo, rurouni kenshin, and some others. :D

3. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

i like one piece and death note. :]

4. Musa

Musa New Member

yeah there both cool. bleach rocks. by the way Ransu love the joke Lol

5. bellovita sista

bellovita sista New Member

hay girl there are no words that could possibly explain my love of anime.. i love watching them and drawing them as u, musa already know..... phoenix sista...

6. maher23

maher23 Member

well? i love to draw them and to make a comic strip out of them?

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I like alot of animes, and of course I like those.

8. storm

storm New Member

all of those anime rock

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yep they do, My favorite is Naruto and DBZ.

10. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Oh no, I hated Naruto, DBZ and One Piece. I'm not trying to pick fights. I hate the english voice actors for Naruto. Especially Naruto himself where he yells, "Believe it!" every ten seconds. I'd rather shoot myself in the head. And the fillers...you must be kidding me. I much prefer to read the manga.

One Piece is the same way, I was into it for a little while but the voice actors were incredibly annoying. Especially Sanji, if that is how you spell his name. That must be the most stereotypical italian impersonation I have ever heard. I lost interest in it since the episodes irritated me, ending when I felt they could have gone farther with it, or either should have ended the episodes sooner. Granted, I have only watched it on TV, but it felt the commercial times lasted about as long as the show itself played.

About DBZ, I quit watching it after a period of time when I realized there were so many better, more mature anime's worth watching than that. When I was younger, I watched it religiously, that I will admit. I watched it from when it first started to the Cell series. I thought they completely lost it when all of the characters became children. How that happened I don't know, but I just hated that and couldn't watch it. When it came to fighting the main boss of the series, all it ended up being was just a lot of screaming or internal monologue wondering how to beat the bad guy while they kept getting beat up. When I was younger, I didn't pay much attention to it and just wanted more, more, more. Since I'm older now though, I see the negatives in the series much more.

But...since this is a general anime discussion, I suppose you could say, there are some that I have really enjoyed. My favorite is Cowboy Bebop, I would suggest people look into it if they haven't. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin. I've all really enjoyed those. I'm checking out Black Lagoon, which was made by the staff of Cowboy Bebop (as Samurai Champloo was) which is slightly addicting. I'm watching the new Gundam series too, Gundam 00 which I enjoy.

11. Ichigo

Ichigo New Member

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has caught my attention lately. Even though I finished it already. Sometimes when I have nothing better to do I watch it. I've finished like...5 times literally. But its a very badass anime IMO.

12. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Naruto is getting overrated for me,but its still sort of cool.The storyline is getting intresting..especially when Naruto Shippuuden started airing.

13. MeTaLhEaD

MeTaLhEaD New Member

man, mi friends know much much I love anime.. My friends from my old skool says thatIm obsessed with it cuz I talk about it none stop -.-
    ok... theones i havewatched are:
    Trigun (series 1and 2), Orphen (series 1 and 2), Fruits Basket, Death Note, Naruto (GO GAARA!!), Steel Angel Kurumi, Love Monster, School Rumble, Vampire Knight, Abslute Boyfriend, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, One Peice, Trinity Bloody, RoboTech (its an oldie), Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Rurouni Kenshin, all of the Gundams, Inuyasha and lots more that I cant be bothered to think about.
    NOW ON TO MANGA!!
    Fruits Basket, The Devil Does exist, Hana-kimi, Vampire Knight, Absolute Boyfriend, Beauty is the Beast, Beauty Pop, Bloody Kiss, Naruto, Fall in love like a Comic, Love Monster, School Rumble,Trintiy Blood, Trigun, Orphen, and hepas more! XD

14. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

well i'm one of japanese freaks n some of my friend called me otaku too so i've many anime n manga

anime :
    death note, bleach, blood+, gundam series, trinity blood, inuyasha, rurouni kenshin, fruit basket, all studio ghibli, vampire knight, shonen onmyouji, and.... (2 many so i can't remember all of them ^^')

manga :
    well.... it's complecated cos i've more than 100 title in my room ^^'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.