• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Any fans of Avatar The Last Airbender?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Ventus, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I love this show. It's got great action, comedy and story.
    I love the characters aswell and I'm rooting for Katara/Aang

2. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

hey i like avatar also!! i would root 4 aang.

3. I like the "shippuden" version of it

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I LOVE Avatar! Can't wait to see the movie tonight! Down with Fire lord Ozi!!!!

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Which channel?

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Nickelodeon, the same channel it always comes on.

7. Fire is awesome plus Earth kicks ass.

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Just saw the movie! Totally rocked! I cried at the end, it was so beautiful! *sniff*

9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I love Avatar! But that's not fair.. You can watch movies..why don't we have that kind of channels.. aww..

10. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

You mean you don't have Nickelodeon? I though everyone with basic cable had that channel?

11. SO EPIC WAS THE ENDING, HE TOOK HIS BENDING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea I know, wasn't it great! But the only thing I didn't like about the ending is it left too many unanswered questions. Like we never found out what happened to Zuko's mom.

13. I bet she like got sent to the spirit world or something.

14. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

That's the problem no one knows! But I was so scared when Azula turned psycho! I knew she was evil but I didn't know she was crazy too!

15. I don't think she was evil I just think she was trying to like her dad. But that was creepy when she started blowing fire from her mouth.

16. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I thought it was creepy when she started cutting off her hair!

17. Yeah that was crazy. I wanted to see Aang in the avatar state and like kill ozi! But he was to peaceful, I would've like RAAAAAAAAAAGH BOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM

18. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Oh man that was sweet! I mean everyone was telling him to kill him and he had his chance and didn't! But that's understandable this is a kid's show. But you know what else they didn't answer, they never said whether Jet died or not.

19. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

No, never heard about it.. Maybe that's 'cuz I live here... :(

20. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

It's okay, you can still watch the show on the internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.