• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anyone know where to get these KH phone charms?

Discussion in 'General' started by Varxtis, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varxtis

Varxtis New Member

Hey, almost 2 years ago, I bought a box that had an assortment of charms like these:

[​IMG]

I want to get more, but now I cant find them anywhere ebay, amazon, play-asia, even google doesnt pull up anything.
    Can someone please help me find these.

2. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

I see those everywhere here in Japan... They are expensive tho

3. Varxtis

Varxtis New Member

-_- With all due respect, I dont know what the heck that was supposed to be. I mean really, was that supposed to be a clue or a hint or something helpful? am I supposed to get a ticket for japan, get there by plane and start asking random japanese people "Hey do you know this one person online that goes by the name re-l meyer? He/she said that she saw these phone charms ~hold out phone charm~ here in japan. Its a strong lead, so they have to be around here somewhere"? I mean seriously. Making a statement like that is as vague and useless as saying "ya, think the do actually make those." That fact has been made know by the pic.

BUT, just in case I caused a misunderstanding by not being more specific about where Im hoping to find these things:
    Does anyone have a link to a place/store on the internet where I can actually start the purchase process of the item in question?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.