• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anyone seen Angel Beats! ?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ADogX, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Has anyone seen Angel Beats! before? It's a really great anime. It takes place in the Afterlife where teenagers are fighting against God and "Angel." I watched the final episode (it was dubbed) and I cried. Everyone got to pass on "Rest In Piece" and it was so sad. The anime will make you cry near the end! You can find the anime at animeratio.com

2. Noir

Noir

Exactly no.. but I think I will watch it later..

3. ADogX

you should. The anime is 1 Season, 13 Episodes, and an OVA

4. Luke

Luke Member

Its so good!!!!
    The ending made me tear a little bit >>

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I watched two episodes... then I stopped last year.

6. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I started watching like last month..I got hooked.....WHY DID IT HAVE TO END?!?! D:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  7. ADogX

I know. I never watched the subbed. I only watched the dubbed version. The last episode was released with last week or this week. The ending really made me cry D=

8. Noir

Noir

Awesome! The ending was really sad, all right.

9. The Heartless King

I've actually heard billions of rumors of a second season, but people are saying it won't be out for like another 3 years.
    Not sure if i believe that or not.

10. ADogX

As much as I'd love a second season, there's no way they'd make one. If it was the same as the first season, it won't be the same without the original characters. Unless it involves the original characters, it won't be the same

11. The Heartless King

Well if you watch after the credits of the last episode, you see Otonashi meeting Kanade in the "Next Life" So to speak.
    A lot of people are hoping if there's a second season, it should be about that. And i agree, that would be awesome.
    I'd still watch if a second season came with different characters, but it wouldn't be as awesome

But i guess there's nothing we can do but wait...Which isn't fun..

12. ADogX

I know about that scene. But I doubt it hints to another season. If it does, then thank god!

13. The Heartless King

It's funny because i heard a lot of people say that the ending was horrifically sad, and i heard my friends (who NEVER cry at that kinda stuff) say it made even them cry. And i'm sort of the same, movies\tv shows don't make me cry, i get choked up sometimes..But i never cry.........Well....I was telling myself near the end "I'm not going to cry...".......I cried..XD

14. ADogX

I know me to. The ending of this and Clannad are the only endings of animes I've cried about!

15. The Heartless King

it just angers me that it had to end so quickly. I had thought Full Metal Panic was awesome but..This is just way better in my opinion. It's the only tv show i've EVER watched that triggered emotion for me..

I don't know, i'm debating on weather the ending was perfect..Or horrible. lol
    It was really both in my opinion. I just wish we could know what happens afterwards

16. ADogX

maybe like Clannad, there'll be an Afterstory

17. The Heartless King

Whats worse is that i have the song that plays at the very end stuck in my head. And it's depressing me, rofl
    When i first heard it i thought that it was a nice song (like all the music in the show), sounded kinda sad, though.
    After watching the last episode..It changed my opinion about it completely. Now i get choked up every time i hear or even THINK of the song. It's so ANNOYING.....lol

18. ADogX

haha. Every time I try to think of Angel Beats!, the part where everyone begins to leave in the final episode keeps coming up! D=

19. The Heartless King

Well you never see it coming, either. It starts out so lighthearted and hilarious and just changes moods completely

20. ADogX

I know. I'm just hoping Angel Beats! has a second season