• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

AR Cards

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Angel, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

AR Cards (Augmented Reality Cards) are used in Kingdom Hearts 3D to unlock exclusive and rare Dream Eaters. To activate these cards, you simply go to the "Start Menu" and click "Spirits". By pressing "X" and clicking "Camera", you are able to change the camera view. You must enable the "Outer Cameras" then point at the AR Card maintaining a 12 inch distance with about 3 inches for error, I suggest doing so in a well lit room. After which, one of the Dream Eaters listed below will appear and can be befriended. The Pageantry Card is basically a stand for capturing photos of Dream Eaters. And the Dream Eater Trio AR Card with Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku is a bit random. You can only obtain one of the three Dream Eaters. The one you will receive is predetermined the moment you start a "New Game". The AR Cards can only be used once per SAV file and cannot be used again unless the Dream Eater is dismissed or have died in battle.

(Here are the AR Cards for the North American release. I might post the other regions if I can. Anywho, you can obtain your Dream Eater from off this page by pointing the camera at your computer screen or you can print the cards out and keep it just in case. The instructions above remain true when pointing at the computer screen. Enjoy!

Pageantry Card
    [​IMG]

Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku
    [​IMG]

R&R Seal
    [​IMG]

Frootz Cat
    [​IMG]

Kab Kannon
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

finally. I've been wondering how I'm supposed to get these, I've been using the AR Reader on the main menu of the 3DS. and thanks for the extra AR cards. I should be able to get them all now. I'm only hoping I can get the Ursa Circus. I created the other two Spirits myself already

EDIT: ok every time I try to use the AR Card with the Trio Spirits, I just get a giant version of a spirit in my party instead? Any ideas why?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

That's exactly what I did at first but realized that I should go in game to do it.

Unfortunately, my dream eater that was predetermined was Ursa Circus. Now I have to create the other two which sucks. I wanted Meowjesty first. Oh well.

The card has been used. I would check your spirits.
    You must've already befriended the spirit.

4. ADogX

yeah I created Neku and Meow myself. I never used the AR Card before though, so I didn't get either of the 3. I just want Ursa because I don't have it at all

5. aliera

aliera New Member

oh my gosh!!! you are amazing!!! I love my new Dream Eaters so much!!!!!

6. ADogX

well I now have all the AR Card Spirits. Had to make Ursa myself -_-