• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Art Exam : what would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Overdose, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

tbh i have no idea where this thread should go
    but i have my art exam in 2 days time
    and my question theme was japan ( YEY)

so i wanted to put KH or FF into my design
    but not too sure how

i was thinking of a canvas painting of old japan with modern day japan, with random anime in it, probs like cloud strife or something (love him)

so i want to hear some ideas of what you would do if you were in my place

2. worbs

worbs New Member

what you could do is draw an image of mulans world as that is simila to the japanese sort of world even though its based in china. and have in the background cloud and sephiroth. the reason i say sephiroth is because he weilds a kantana (japanese sword). and then put sora, donaled and goofy in to look as if they are helping cloud fight sephiroth or sumit like that.

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

oh cool! im liking the sephiroth sword thing
    but i need to paint it >.< in acrylic
    and the time limits 5 hours

but mulans world idea, i really like that too thxsh you =]

4. worbs

worbs New Member

then the best thing to do is keep it to a minimum and just sort of put sephiroth and cloud in rather then doing sora, donald and goofy coz that way you are represnting both kh and ff. do the image as if they are both in combat

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well what I would do is look up like ancient like japan anime pictures, and create like a cool border that's Japanese print around the image. I would try to make the picture bright with the reds and yellows, maybe some orange. Create something with nature. Then maybe draw sort of in the clouds like hidden images of Cloud, Sora so on in a very very light color so it still looks like a cloud, but good that it'll stick out for you teachers art searching eyes. Alot of famous artist will hide images in them. I would defnately do it on carcas it'll be a bit more profesional.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

A carcas? Don't you mean canvas?

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Yer ive decided to go japanese nature theme
    so i have mount fuji somewhere in the background with a sakura tree at the side

but im kinda in love with the whole hidden cloud in a cloud thing now

and yer i am doing it on a canvas

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey DW, I don't take art, I'm a music person, band, music theory, so on. Not art, it's not my thing unless it photography.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Sorry. I was just asking. I didn't mean to offend you if I did. I don't take art either.

10. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

thanks kairi star
    i did my exam today... sorta failed it T_T
    but i used the nature idea =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.