• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Assains Creed

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by ishotansem, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Is it has good as everyones said

2. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

It looks perfect to me. Once I ever get a Ps3 I will surely buy it, but that won't be anytime soon.

3. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

it's....it's okay, short lived and easily completed, with one wierd of an ending, but the game plays good.

4. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

This game sucked it was overly hyped like halo 3 and just sucked.

The only reason I even looked this game up was because the girl that was apart of the team that made the game she was HOT!!!

The ending was different because the game is coming with books and its part of a trilogy.

5. darkside

darkside New Member

sometimes the names were hard to remember, and i usually zoned out during the talking, but it is way good.

6. Luke

Luke Member

This game is too beast XD
    I got rapekilled by gaurds the first time i played

7. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I thought the game was pretty good, graphics were on par, loved the way the horse moved and thought the story was interesting. Definitely money spent well for me...

I think the control of the character and the free running was also very well done although after a while it doesnt seem as impressive as when you first start playing. I would definitely give the game 8/10 and in my eyes was better than Halo3 which indeed was over hyped.

8. Luke

Luke Member

I agree it was better than Halo3 by far.

9. I WANNA BUY IT NOW but I spent my money on Unreal Tournament.