• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Axel/Lea are not coming to Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Ventus, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Quinton Flynn, the voice of Axel, has recently been on a Kingdom Hearts podcast called Organization XIII Podcast and he has confirmed that he has not been contacted about any future Kingdom Hearts projects. So, at this very moment, Axel fans, the character will not be returning any time soon. Maybe we’ll find out more about Lea in Birth By Sleep Volume 2. Besides that, the podcast gives a little insight on the actor’s role in Kingdom Hearts so check it out, if you want.

PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

no surprise, This game will mainly revlove around Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastrey training.

3. Thundercake

Thundercake New Member

Well I'm a little suprised but..
    What happened to him?
    well good thing that.. Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery started..

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Lea is not even important right now. Sorry but it is a fact in my opinion. If this is revolving around the two friends, then it should mostly be revolving around their test and maybe anything else that they have missed.

5. Noir

Noir

Hey, he will not come back soon? But how about when there was a part with flashbacks and some memories?

6. urahara64360

urahara64360 New Member

thats the thing this game is actually moving forward and thus axel is dead in the event they go and make more games needlessly put into the past he may return,and honestly lea was only a brief cameo as were most of the future organization members in birth by sleep. and birth by sleep is my favorite game cause it can be played by itself without having to know alot about the kh franchise and it sets up the story for 3d

7. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It's news still. We now know they aren't delving into Org XIII. Xemnas and Ansem are dead. They shouldn't be coming back.

8. urahara64360

urahara64360 New Member

actually from what i have read on 3d they both come back to merge into xehanort and that is part of sora and riku's mark of mastery