• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Back to School

Discussion in 'General' started by LDC1121, Aug 3, 2008.

Are you ready to go back to school?

1. Yes! Can't wait to go and show off my new clothes!

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No! Another week of summer, please!!!!

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Hey guys! As you may have noticed by all the commercials, back to school time is almost upon us. So I decided to make a poll to see how many of you are looking foward to going back to school and how many of you want summer to last just a little bit longer. As for me personally, I'm looking foward to going back to school and seeing all my old friends, even though I absolutely dread having to wake up at 6 am every morning, I like having the feeling that I have somewhere to be everyday. So take the poll and post your opinions please! :D

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I'm pretty stoked to go back to school. I'm taking a photography class that I'm looking forward to. And besides, I really miss my friends that I don't really keep in touch with durring the summer :)

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

meh, i dont wanna go to school T_T. It just sucks! I start in August 12. But some schools starte tuesday or tomorrow!!
    O well.. I get good grades, its not that i fail. But for me its pointless. i get a mostly 90% or above. Only that i suck at science. Math is my fav and sometimes english.. depending which story and all that. But the rest of the classes are fine.

4. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

no school... No school... NO school... NO School... NO SChool... NO SCHool... NO SCHOol... NO SCHOOl... NO SCH00LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :eek::(:mad::eek::(:mad::eek::(:mad::eek::(:mad::eek::(:mad:

I really hate school! Not that I get bad grades or anything but I prefer the carefree life of summer better besides work which sucks too but its not as bad as school because my boss is my friend, unlike my stupid english teacher... *Starts ranting on and on about how stupid school is*
    I can't waith for summer vacation already.:rolleyes:

5. Locogabitron

i dont really hate any teachers. but some are annoying. i dont talk to ppl like that and inturrupt class though. I gain respect when i help sometimes.
    Most of the teachers and students know who I am because each year I play violin for sometime.. lol its not that they like it jaja!! they only want me to play because to skip class.

Im going to 10th. Ppl say that its going to be tuff. I preffer homeschooling that that school crap.

Some things are pointless to teach. Won't anyone agree wit me?

6. Mike

Mike Member

I'm pretty motivated, I just switched faculties and discovered my first little discovery that will have my name attached to it, not too long ago...so yeah, it's nice to feel like I'm getting up there in my knowledge, and can actually contribute some things to mankind.

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Nooo, I don't wanna go to school...! I hate school, and most of my teachers.. But my English and Swedish teacher is the best! :D I don't even know what I'll wear the first day... And it's Wednesday... -.-''

8. Locogabitron

jaja omg looks like most of us don't wanna go to school lol!!. Hey, this wednesday? i start aug 12. Weird huh?

9. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Funny thing is...I don't know when summer is over for me! lol...

10. Kyuu

Naah, not really... The ppl who live in southern Finland start Aug 12. too.... But we have the other vacations longer than them. ^^

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

COLLEGE = STRESS!

12. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Yeah my brother is going to collage in the fall and he doesn't really like the fact of it...

13. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

:cool:I think I'm pretty excited to go back to school. It won't be that bad, but yeah it really sucks sometimes. I'm going to be tired of doing all that school work, but my teachers are sometimes cool. This year I think I'll have different ones though.At least the fun thing about it, that you can meet new friends and do fun stuff when the teacher isn't looking:D

14. KnuXl3s

KnuXl3s New Member

I guess I'm kewl with going back to school but I'm not happy i mean I am a Jr. this yeah in high school so only 2 more years and I'm done for a year then I move to Arizona so i can go to collions collage

15. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

My mom was just telling me the other day, that this year is my most important year because colleges look at your grades from your last two years of high school, but I could care less.

16. KnuXl3s

KnuXl3s New Member

woah me to I could careless what my grades are

17. Locogabitron

i really dont have a problem to get good grades. I just dont want to go to school because i hate the crap people do there. Teachers are fine, works are so so. but the rest it just disapoints me T_T

18. zzic

zzic New Member

I would like another week of summer... but I miss my friends :(
    but I also wouldn't like to go back to school. It's tiring having to wake up at 7 in the morning to get dressed and eat breakfast, then finish any homework. The off I go to school.

19. Locogabitron

ya, going to school is a pain. Like u said zzic, waking up at 7.. its just a pain.

20. Kyuu

What about waking up at 6.30.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.