• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bad News...

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I may not be active for a while, I don't know...

I may to get my mind off of it.

But anyways, my great grandfather had a major stroke and doctors said he probaly won't make it through the night.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I'm sorry to hear it. I know that you need some time to calm down.

Its okay.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

He passed away...

4. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

OMG, I am sorry for you lost. I have been in your shoes last year, when my grandfather pass away. B strong.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@ YOU SAID WHAT?!!! I'm so... I'm speechless now.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah my great grandmother passed away last year as well and now him, it's been really hard more so on my grandmother. We'll be holding a memorial for him because he didn't want a funeral or anything. We'll be holding it teh same day we did my great grandmother's last year in July. as is I'm going to try and find this one tune or song that he would say everytime I say piccolo and play it. If possible, I don't even know if I'll go now, I have a piccolo recital this evening I'm going to see if I can play that as well with the piece I was going to be playing.

7. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

im really sorry for what happened. i went through the same thing with my grandmother. so if you need anyone to talk to just pm me. but know this, he's in a much better place now. and he will always be with you in your heart.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Man. I wish my great grandmother didn't pass away before I was born. I was way too speechless to say anything, because, well, it's the spirit of god that's in me that won't say anything & cries & do good at your piccolo event.

9. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Im so sorry to hear that, and my uncle Jim died 3 years ago from liver cancer
    I totally will stay with you until the end!

10. lynilyn

lynilyn Wish I still had time ;]

My Grandmother passed away a few years back, It kinda broke my heart and put me into depression.. but I'm all better now
    and sooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about your Grandfather

11. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Ah, I'm deeply sorry. The loss of a loved one is a great toll on one's heart; and an expensive one at that. You seem prepared - though it's still hard regardless of preparation.
    /hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.