• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Benoits Dead!

Discussion in 'General' started by Betty Boop, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Chris Benoit, a WWE Superstar was found dead in his home in Atlanta Georgia along with his wife Nancy and son Daniel. Reports say it may be a murder/suicide.

You may not watch pro-wrestling the way I do, but please understand my grieve. I feel like I have lost a firend. I have seen him wrestle almost every week for a long time, and while I had no real opinion of his wrestling, I feel so sad for the family. It was so unexpected.

I would rather it not be Chris who did it. I like to think he is up in that wrestling rink in the sky with Eddie Guerro and Owen Hart. May the investigation prove me write.

I do not want to depress you, but I am crying when I am typing this.

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I heard this earlier but was unsure if it was true. I felt it may have been another storyline but if it is True...

R.I.P Benoit

3. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Wow, why feel sorry for a murdering, suicidal prick?

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Because I felt I knew the "murdering, suicidal prick". Do you watch pro-wrestling, lagatcy?

I wonder what will happen on Smackdown on Friday. It's so sad. I don't think anyone will want to work after what has just happened.

5. lant

lant New Member

the bad things always happen in Georgia =P really great place to live, here

i'm still waiting for the autopsy results. I don't know why he would kill his whole family and then commit suicide. I also don't want to believe it so i'll wait for the scientific explanations.

6. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

I used to when the good wrestlers were still around. Now I usually watch TNA if I want to be busy with cheest entertainment. Matter of fact, I've seen Benoit in person when they came down here in Reno. Shook Bret Hart's hand, as well.

And, the fact is you didn't know him. Who would've seen this coming.
    'what a twist'

and he's an asshole, go ahead-- fell remorse for him after he smothered his 7yr old son and strangled his wife with a cord.

7. Cloudff7

Cloudff7 New Member

Thats bad :( R.I.P

8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

9. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Right for starts I never liked him... but It has to be said that he was a good wrestler

From reading up... It says he suffocated his wife and kids before hanging himself..... Is that right????

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

well tbh, if thats the case he has problems but he was an entertainer who made people smile and thus will be mist

11. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Honestly He was a cool wresterl but Eddie guerrro was his best freind and after he died. Benoit was never the same

12. Riku

Riku New Member

People...

People actually change in most of the ocassions when something bad happens to them, their hearts are broken.:eek:

13. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Between you and me--and eveyrone else looking at this lovely post-- I believe another Golden Age of wrestling is about to occur. We are seeing more good gimmicks, more tag teams, more clear-cut black-and-white characters. John Cena, while unpopular with alot of fans has broke into the mainstream. New wrestlers will follow.

Wrestling fascinates me as it's kind of like a fantasy world smack dab in the middle of reality. It's drama is like a soap opera's but not as slow and dragging. Eric Bischoff shas siad that wrestling is the purest form of entertainment, and I believe that. Our ancestors probably discovered it while fighting over a piece of meat. It involved into the Olympics where off-duty soldiers would compete. Eventually it came to America and became popular as a carnival attraction. The McMahons went from regional promoters to an international company in 3 genrations. Many people have prospered in wrestling where in other areas they would have been shunned. Think Andre the Giant.
    The idea of travelling all over the world is exciting when you have lived in the same town for 13 years. After reading Eric Bischoff's book I would like to get involved with something in wrestling. A dream job if you will. Backstage/off-stage preferrably. Always wanted to be involved in publicity.

And that is my monologue on why I like wrestling.

Wolfie: Picture not funny to anyone.

Everyone who's name calling: You are insulting dead people. Kind of pointless, don't you think?

14. NeRo

Well i will admit i used to be a wrestling fan i mean i bought the games had posters the whole 9 but like alot of things in life you just fall out of it. and i stopped watching. so thats probably y i was in so much shock when benoit died the (way) he did because i wasnt aware. and as you said there may be a new gen of wresters but wrestling is getting old and played out

15. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Um, good for you? Seems you're happy that our tv's ultimate wiggar (John Cena) is your future. Oh Can't see me!

That pic pwns

Yeah! Stop calling that excuse of a man, names!

16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I'm Thinkin' This Topic Kinda Needs to be Locked...

17. NeRo

Yea things are gettin a bit to heated you guys need to calm down before someone gets a little to (irritated)

18. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Everyone else needs to open their eyes, and you as well. Only person I can see getting angry is Betty--for laughing at someone else who deserves to be laughed at. So, no, it's not really getting 'heated'

19. Flare

Flare New Member

Chris Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers. He will be missed dearly.

20. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Lagatcy, in the future please include the name of the person you are quoting in order to avoid confusion. I am hoping to start more serious (hopefully not as depressing) topics. If this is the way serious discussions will degenerate into, then I feel pity for you.

As the topic starter, I request that people refrain from derogatory behavior for the rest of this month, and then the Mods should lock this up. A month is the traditional mourning period, and this family desrves it. Fans deserve to pay their respects.

If the Mods or any other members of authority have any objection, do what you will. Lagatcy and I can only agree to disagree at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.