• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best Browser

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 23, 2011.

Which Browser is, overall, most reliable?

1. Internet Explorer (IE)

9.1%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

63.6%
  3. Safari

9.1%
  4. Google Chrome

18.2%
  5. Mobile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Seamonkey (Similar to Firefox made by Mozilla)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- I am real tired of this. Right now, I am trying to find the best browser that I can find where it won't load so slow as much and where it is stable and do not crash so often. This is where all of you come in. From all of the browsers that you have experienced, vote one of the browsers that you think are the best one and give me as many reasons that you know. Do not give me no crappy line like "BECAUSE IT IS THE GREATEST!" I will yell at you for it and it is not a helpful advice or useful information.

It would also help if you tell what kind of computer you are using such as Windows XP, 7, Vista and the like. That can also have an effect on the browser.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  2. Luke

Luke Member

For speed, use Chrome. Nuff said.

For plug ins and extensions and ad ons and what have you, use firefox.
    Fire fox is almost as fast as chrome.

Everything compared to those is a joke. Especially Safari and IE.

I use both chrome and Firefox.

And i run WIN7 and sometimes when im feeling frosty, Ubuntu.

3. EtherealSummoner

-__- But the firefox extensions did nothing. It just made things even worse. Google Chrome extensions works and it outbeats Firefox in that and I am testing out Google Chrome right now.

4. Luke

Luke Member

I use firefox with a great deal of extensions so i dont know what your talking about.
    Chrome has a very limited selection in that market because its so new.

And firefox has so many styles and personas to choose from. Ive been rooting through the chrome store and the have like only 7 pages :/

Customization = firefox

Speed = Chrome.

5. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Chrome and Firefox.
    Like Luke said, Chrome, speed, Firefox, customizations/extensions.
    Chrome is best used for vidoes, and games online.
    My laptop system is Windwos 7 starter.

6. EtherealSummoner

What I meant is that even though Chrome do not have a lot of extensions like Firefox do, it looked like their extensions have more uses than Firefox. The extensions that I used on Firefox are to make sure that the browser are able to be at a constant speed and have less crashes; stopped seeing the results in over a month. With Chrome, I did the same thing; works like they say; not saying that Firefox's plug-ins do not work. Just not up to part like it used to for some reason. Well, I like playing gospel and christian music and I sure do love to play video games so i guess that is why Chrome works better.

7. DaFreak

DaFreak New Member

I use firefox for all the cool add ons and what not, but I've noticed that it uses a good chunck of memory compared to chrome, which probably explains the speed issue, but I've tried using chrome, and it just doesnt work for me.

8. Luke

Luke Member

I hate the bookmark system in chrome, where in firefox you just drag it to the bar simply - _ -

9. EtherealSummoner

I am sticking to Chrome. It did not fail me yet. ^__^

10. Luke

Luke Member

Do you know how to use the bookmark system ? >> i need help

11. EtherealSummoner

It is actually easy. Just click on "Import Bookmarks now..." and then choose from any one of the browsers such as "Microsoft Internet Explorer", "Firefox", or "Google Toolbar" or any browsers that you used to use and then import everything from there to Google Chrome. That brings all saved information from there to Google Chrome.

12. Luke

Luke Member

No i understand that much, i mean how to add it to the bar directly

13. EtherealSummoner

??? It should be on your bar already.

14. Luke

Luke Member

Nevermind i got it. I liked how firefox would allow you to just drag it to the bar and save it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.