• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Black Cat

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by dualblade, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Has anyone read or watched it?its really good,and already is my favorite manga and anime.The manga is easy enough to get if you want to read it,and you can find the anime episodes online easy enough,or at bookstores.

2. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i like the anime. although i missed the first 6 episodes, it was good. Train's awesome!

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

just look them up on youtube or aol video.ive only seen up to episode 10 of the anime,but ive read all the manga currently out.cant wait for vol. 18

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I haven't read or watched it, but maybe I will, my good friend recommended it.. ^^

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

it is very good,probably the first manga too really i have ever really immersed myself into hte story without thinking it could be better.the only other ones i like almost as much or clamps's good dtuff.

6. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

i watched the anime
    i like charden n no.10 >.<

7. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

i watched the anime
    i like charden n no.10 >.<

aaaaaaa........double post sorry T.T

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  8. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Its an anime worse than average, but i kinda liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.