• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bleach Manga Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Avalantos, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Talk about the Bleach Manga here. Any spoilers need to be in white text and in a quote so we can highlight it if we wish to read.
    Bleach Manga only.

sticky?

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

anybody read the latest chapter titled 'Shout at the Dark'?

!SPOILERS!
    Tekken Tachikaze looks frickin sweet, can't wait to see it in action. plus we finally see a Vizard do Bankai (i don't call Ichigo a Vizard cause he doesn't call himself a Vizard)
    and the Gin chops Hiyori in half! hells yeah! i never really liked Hiyori plus a good guy needed to die and stay dead cause Bleach definately needs some character development through an ally death. and if Kubo brings her back i'm gonna be pissed.
    and then last page we see Ichigo, fully healed (but his clothes are still ruined) so i'm pretty sure we're changing back to Hueco Mundo to watch Yammy show the power of the 0 Espada.

discuss

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Expect SPOILERS.

4. KeybladeGirl

KeybladeGirl Banned

Some spoilers here, the new chapters have been pretty cool.

5. Raven

Raven New Member

Gonna revive this topic..

Okay so the new chapter's been out for about two days; here's link for those who haven't read it yet.

Bleach chapter 421 page 1

So now that's done, let's discuss it. Anyone want to pick a topic or should I?

6. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I don't know if I should post here (with the whole 4-week-rule-thing) but what the hell.

So, topic could be about what the heck's going to happen. Ichigo's lost all his powers, so what the heck does this mean? There is still Yami; last time I remember, he turned into a giant sumo. Not sure what happened afterwards, though.

7. Raven

Raven New Member

Yeah that was never explained properly. You see Byakuya and Zaraki destroying him badly, but the fights still going on apparently.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Sticky thread can be bumped at any time. Yay.

Anyways, I have rarely read any bleach manga but they give me some information. That link that you have posted Raven is good. It keeps me busy instead of waiting for new Bleach episodes to come up.

9. Raven

Raven New Member

Well that's what the manga does for you - it keeps you ahead of the game.

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Well this is pretty odd but I'll put my two cents in!

11. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Hey where did you get that from? (Currently on the Regai series)

12. Angel

I finished the manga ages ago.

I'm just waiting on new chapters!

13. ADogX

ah. Well truth be told, I didn't really read the manga much. I'm just watching the new episodes and I don't wanna read ahead. I wanna wait to see what happens. I just wanna know when Kageroza's gonna fucking die!!!

14. Angel

Ahh I see! Well this is Bleach Manga and I'm sure Kagerzoa isn't in the Manga.

15. ADogX

oh that's right. I think it's because his series is an arc series. Which makes no sense. It follows right after Aizen is beat. In the first 2-5 episodes of the series, Rukia even said it herself that, "Aizen destroyed the Cleaner 3 months ago." Sooo...wtf?

16. Angel

XD

Tomorrow is a new chapter where Ichigo fight Tsukishima!

17. ADogX

hmm...usually Bleachget.com adds the new manga chapters on Tuesdays. Am I wrong?

18. Angel

Haha I wouldn't know. I read multiple mangas.

I used to read them at onemanga but they removed all mangas because of the new policies.
    So I read at Manga Fox.

Every Wednesday they have new BLEACH!!!

19. ADogX

bleachget adds both the new manga chapters and subbed episodes

20. Angel

I don't really watch the anime. The mangas are always better.