• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bleach New filler - Zanpakto Rebellion Arc

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Overdose, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Well some of you who watch Bleach and watch the fillers, usually there are boring so some of you may miss them out. However the latest filler arc, Zanpaktou rebellion arc / Zanpaktou Unknown Tales Arc(or what other name it has) seems to be interesting.

I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

Also do you think the zanpaktou spirits are stronger than the shinigami captains?
    Thoughts on Muramasa? Whos zanpaktou do you think he is.
    Discuss :)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

first off its being called the Zanpaktou Unknown Tales Arc.

now this is actually looking real good. next episode is Ichigo vs Zangetsu. and if you look up the episode titles after that there will be Renji vs Zabimaru, Hisagi vs Kazeshini(he rules) and a possible Komomura(sp?) vs Tengen rematch. this is just really good.

another thing is Tite Kubo is actually working with them on this filler. this is an idea he's wanted to do but just couldn't fit into the manga anywhere. so he pitched the idea to the Bleach anime team and they loved it saying they'll make it the next fillar arc, which is now.

now Muramasa is a strange one. he can release Zanpaktou spirits, can manipulate the ground by using his sword(which is likely his own shikai) and has a very powerful spiritual pressure. we just learned that he himself is a Zanpaktou but none of the known shinigami use a sword called Muramasa. i can't wait to see how this all plays out.