• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Raiace, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Discuss the Anime and Manga, be sure to notify people of spoilers if you're discussing the manga.

2. Nitro

Nitro New Member

i love the Anime for bleach, i stopped watching it ages ago i only got to like ep 75 or so, but i loved it. one of the best anime's of recent years, i watch death note now.

3. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Aww.. you stopped during the fillers.

4. Nitro

Nitro New Member

yeah, the bounts really did kill it for me. i heard the fills ended like ep 120 lol!

5. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Haha, although the current arc now is still starting to build up.

6. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

well i loved watching it, tho like Nitro, ive also stoped watching it at about that point as well, mainly cos Youtube has no more atm, & i dont wanna have 2 download them all, or get imports of the DVDs, since the UK sucks 4 anime.

7. Raiace

Raiace New Member

www.myanimeplanet.com

I think they should have some episodes.

8. Nitro

Nitro New Member

9. lant

lant New Member

I just saw all of the available Bleach episodes and i hated the Bounts part but at least it's over now. It's getting really good right now but something tells me Bleach is gonna be over 200 eps which is gonna be rather annoying.

I got my episodes from http://www.bleachexile.com/ which allows direct downloads.

10. Nitro

Nitro New Member

easily over 200 eps, but it really was awesome. i'd love to get back into it, but i'd need to watch from ep 0 to catch the story again i reckon.

11. Nana Kai

Nana Kai New Member

I started watching Bleach in the beginning of '07. I'm watching it on the bus with my friend to and from school. I think I'll finish the series in 12th grade...>< (I'm in seventh now)

12. Raiace

Raiace New Member

From what I know, Bleach is fastest from Bleach Exile.

13. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

Bleach is getting stupid, same as Naruto. They keep dragging it and don't argue with me about it.

14. lant

lant New Member

^can we agree with you about it xD?

@Nana Kai: i started to watch Bleach on AS and stopped on ep 32. Then i finished all 127 eps in a week. Watching the eps like crazy xP

15. Roxas

Roxas Guest

Bleach is cool, but it just drags on... One thing is good though, it continues the manga story now; No more Bounto shit fillers anymore.

16. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

^ lol fillers really do get annoying i kno ¬_¬, but its only a device so they get time 2 think of ideas 4 the rest of it, still annoying all the same xD

17. Ichigo

Ichigo New Member

I really love this anime alot.The only thing I kinda didn't like was the bounto arc.But other than that its one of my fav animes.XD

18. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

It's a overrated anime. People say 'it's the best' but it's not that good. I've seen a lot better animes, that haven't even made it onto my favorite's list. Oh, I might add it's episode count was a lot less than Bleach's 4mill.

Overall, the beginning was okay, but after it's repetative displays, I decided it wasn't worth the time considering it's value. I do enjoy a few characters though, Kon-Chad-Zaraki kenpachi.

19. Riku

Riku New Member

Right....

For me, Bleach and Naruto are gettin drag on some episodes, naruto is like the episode 40-47 are good, then the episode 50 to episode 60 is "down".

20. Destiny Angel

Destiny Angel New Member

The bounto episodes really sucked. The Rukia saving episodes were the best though. And now i've stopped on episode 122 since...i've focused on Death Note manga. (108 chapters)

I might get back on it again when i bother, for the time being Death is rocking my socks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.