• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bye again

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zerieth, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Sorry to tell you all that due to life and time contstraints I will be unable to get onto the forums save sporadically. I'm open to any advice anyone seeks from me, how ever rare it may be. I'm even open to messages of good tidings and other such things. However do not expect any quick replies to these messages.

Sometime in january I will be starting up college again. At that time I will have the internet access I will need to be an active participant in this forum once again. Until then I bid you all fare well.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Live long and prosper, my old nemesis.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Gotta do what you gotta do. Catch you around sometime.

4. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

Stay cool dude. Dont let the man bring you down.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

*In Kitty's mind* "THESE PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN POST IN A LEAVING THREAD! AMNESIASTIC PEOPLE!" *Takes out claws* XD Site will still around. Life is more important. Not like the site will stop existing on the web.