• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Case Closed

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Figure.09, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Not necessarily the *best* manga or anime out there. The anime is a little boring.

Though the manga is a great way to cure boredom. Good for trying to figure out easy mind games. Though some can be really tricky if you aren't good at putting puzzles together. :3

Anyone read/watch it? I've only read 17 of the manga thus far. No clue how long it is. The series is like 500 episodes or something. Waaay too long. XD

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

more details. I'm looking for something new and want to have a wide range to chose from.

3. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well it's about this guy Jimmy Kudo, who's a teen detective and solves cases for a police department. Then one day he gets poisoned and is shrunken, and has to live at his crushes house (Rachel/Ran), who also has a crush on him. And they have little couple-y moments. lol

Right now there's 21 *released* volumes in America, and 2 more to be released in the coming months. It's a little repetitive in itself, but if you like solving puzzles it's good for that. Mystery lover thing I guess. :/

4. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

I watched Case Closed when i was younger. the dude was turned in to a cute little kid. It was okay I guess, good for when i was bored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.