• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cave of Remembrance (Fight all Organization XIII one by one) be included in K.H 2.5?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + / 2.5' started by PinealGland, Aug 14, 2013.

1. PinealGland

PinealGland New Member

Will that chamber where you fight each of the Organization XIII members be included in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix?

That is the only reason to get that game if it were true. I don't like fighting Lexaeus, Vexen, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene with cards. I WANT the real fight!

2. Captin Waffels

Captin Waffels New Member

umm you know you can do that already??? just put the english patch on your japanease
    KH final mix and play it with english

3. PinealGland

PinealGland New Member

I don't have a credit card, I don't have a Japanese PS2 console, nor do I know how to get KH Final Mix 1 and 2.

4. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Well, seeing as the KH1 included in 1.5 ReMIX is the Final Mix version as it IS the definitive version of the game, and seeing as the compilation IS called "Re>MIX<", it would only make sense if 2.5 ReMIX would include KH2 FM.