• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Change of Ownership.

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 30, 2008.

1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Well, some of you may have noticed, but here is the official announcement.

Lionheart and Nitro have sold this forum and moved on to other things. So first of all a welcome to our new owner and admin, TradeDemon. As part of the ownership change, TradeDemon has also promoted me to administrator. So if you have any concerns that require speaking to an admin, you may contact either of us. TradeDemon will be handling the majority of technical difficulties and such things, as I have no knowledge of those things.

You will also notice that there have been some changes to the forum as well. Most notably, there is a General Kingdom Hearts forum, as well as a new Final Fantasy section. There has also been some cleaning up around the forums, notably in the Kingdom Hearts and Fun and Games sections. Expect more changes to come in the future. Hopefully we can really improve upon this forum and make it a better place.

So again, welcome to our new admin, and look forward to some changes, both large and small in the near future.

2. Riku

Riku New Member

Glad

Glad to hear you got the position and nice modifications around.

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Yey, Everything is sorted now.

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Thats cool. Well anyways good luck being admin EbeneezerAl.

5. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Thanks for the intro EbAl and congrats on the promotion once more and Im looking forwared to meeting the rest of the community :)

6. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

so your trade demon... WELCOME TO KH-3 :D

7. Mugen

Mugen New Member

Congrats on the promotion Eb and welcome to the new owner Trade Demon.

8. blacknumbers

blacknumbers New Member

Congrats Trade demon and Al!

9. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

\m/

Congrats Ebal, I think your right for the spot.

10. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

This is a shock. So much changes at once! But I like it. Welcome, TradeDemon. I think we are in excellant hands.