• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Chrono Trigger

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Raiace, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Holy, what an awesome game. Personally, it is my favorite Square (Squaresoft mind you) game, and... well my favorite video game.

Discuss here.

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I thought this was a great game, although I never beat it. I'm able to go fight Lavos, but I haven't. I think I probably need to go back and play through it again cause I forgot so much of it.

There were some great characters (Frog and Magus stand out) and the multiple endings was a nice touch. I also recall several great pieces of music from the game. The battle system was great, the way battles flowed seamlessly into the on screen action.

All in all a great game.

3. Omega

Omega New Member

dude, you are absolutely right. i still have my chrono trigger for the snes.

4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Mine's actually the Final Fantasy Chronicles version redone for the PS1. I love how unlike all the other redone titles, this one actually has cutscenes integrated into the game, not just at the beginning or end. It was a great touch.