• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cieth Stones

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Zenrot, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

How do I unlock more Cieth stones on Pulse? I'm in Chapter 13, and I just went through the warp gate that takes me back to Pulse. None of the Cieth stones have been awoken, and there are only 2 missions remaining that I can undergo without awakening more. One of those missions is far to difficult for my current team, so what do I do?

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Everytime you complete one, another stone shall awaken.

Although I myself abondoned Cieth stone missions after a while, It is not necessary to complete them although you get trophies (Ps3) , not sure what you get on the xbox. Also you get stronger as you face more enemies.

If it's far too difficult perhaps just try and get into random fights for experience so you can level up.

What mission is it by any chance?

Also have you explored the area fully?

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I've explored Pulse from Oerba to The other destroyed city area. I have completed most missions I have access too. Also, the mission I'm on is called "Head in the Clouds", where I fight this powerful dragon-esque creature, and although I haven't rematched it since Chapter 11, It was quite powerful and easily dealt with me then. And I know they aren't mandatory, but I want the rewards and all that.

4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

The only thing i can think of is to try and get your team stronger, or perhaps when you battle it try a different approach with the paradigms and so forth :S

5. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I've tried every approach haha, I'm just not strong enough yet. My tactics are fine, its my damage output that isn't enough.