• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Circut City

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey guys. My school has this national news for highschools jr highs, and middle schools nation wide playing called channel one. I'm sure some of you have the same. Well I forget if it was today or yesterday, but they said Circut City was filing for bankerupcy. Is this true.

(Mind my spelling, my head is pounding, it's surprising I'm doing ok with the RP right now)

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, they filed for bankrupcy a few days ago. Monday to be exact.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Dang, I got a bunch of stuff there. Oh, and they were just bulding a new one by our local mall. I'm guessing Best Buy will buy it. Dang, I had warranties on a bunch of stuff there, that means I have to buy a warranty somewhere else.

4. Khthree

Khthree Banned

ya i had first heard rumors about it from a lady in my store the other week. she works at a store called big lots that sells lower priced items from big retailers, or ones that may go out of buisness, and she hinted at the Circuit City deal. i didnt know to believe her till just these past days

i guess there not room for 2 big computer retailers at this time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.