• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Clan Updates Are Underway

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hey everyone. THe long awaited Clan updates are now in progress. What's going to happen is that I am going to take away the Clans as we know them now and add four official clans and one quiz that will sort you all into them. The clans are: Keyblade Weilders, Nobodies, Unbirths, and Heartless.
    The clan that you are sorted into with the quiz will only be seen by you and other members of the clan and I will assign a new mod for each clan. Thank you for your patience.
    ~Hope

2. so how do we take the quiz?

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

This is a great idea, I'm glad you became an admin.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

PM a mod. We'll give it to you. Although I think there were some requirements before being able to join a clan. PM Hope or Raiden. They would know for sure.

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

The updates should all be done either tomorrow or tomorrow night tops. Desert Warrior is correct about how to take the quiz, you just PM a mod. I will post here when the updates are complete and members can start sending Clan Requests to mods.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^^ As Long as I'm a keyblade weilder, I'M STRAIGHT! Nobodies, I'm good with that. -_- Why would there be a summoner in the unbirth or heartless clan anyways? Also Pwincess Hope, is there's any more progress of the clan's besides just the 4 new clan?

7. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

TT^TT You mean my Band of the Crimson Blade goes bye-bye?

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Can the teams be selected rather than a quiz? not everyone on this forum gets along...

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I agree with pulse. Clans should be selected so people can get the most out of the clan there in.

10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Although I do agree with Pulse, there is always bound to be one person that you don't get along with in a clan if there is only 4.

11. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

well I can only think of one feud on the site but that's only ONE feud. I don't think that would cause arguments.

12. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

As long as it's Pie...
    Anyway, what benefits do these Clans have?

13. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

you should see my inbox, I know alot of people who dislike the same few people :D

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Exactly Choco, it's more of a personality quiz thing, we give you teh quiz you fill it out PM it back to somone on staff and we tell you where to go and inform admins who they go in.

15. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Why was that post aimed at me?

And I'm also wondering the same as Rawr, if we are put into a clan, what difference does it make to us. Mabye a clan wars?

See, I like the idea of clan wars, like some weekly contests which will all be counted, and after a year we see who won, then the people that won get a special prize ( a virtual one.)

But then again, there's prbablies already ideas in place.

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It was from your post on the first page, I didn't see the second page, my bad.

The clans will have little competitions you can say, but it's just more of a hang out sort of thing. If I'm not mistaken though I'm positive we'll be doing things like clan wars I guess.

17. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Will this be dislplayed on our profiles?

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'm not real positive I know there was an idea on trying to get something like the little award things next to our names or like the arcade under out avvys to represent what clan members belong to.

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

By the way, how to deciding the clan leader? Is it by voting?

20. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Clan leaders are staff members, admins already chose them, check forums leader.