• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Clannad

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ADogX, Jul 31, 2011.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Hey guys. I've been wanting to know if any of you have seen the anime Clannad and the Clannad: Afterstory. I first watched Clannad a year ago when it was first dubbed. Ever since the first episode I watched it from beginning to end. I recently found out the Clannad movie and Afterstory were dubbed so I've been watching those. In my opinion, this is the most beautiful anime I've ever seen.

Fun Fact: Some of Clannad's dubbed actors voiced in the dubbed version of Angel Beats!

2. Luke

Luke Member

Im on episode 10. I plan on continuing soon. haha

My friend told me it was very sad and episode 9 would make me cry but i had no tears lol

3. ADogX

The movie's gonna make you cry near the end.

4. Luke

Luke Member

I didnt even know there was a movie haha

5. ADogX

Yeah. Justdubs.net has the original 24, the movie, and the Afterstory.

6. Hedrazala

Hedrazala New Member

I love this Anime i watched the 24 episodes in like 3 days right after the other i loved it so much. Then i watched the after story. I'm not sure if i watched the movie or not. But this was a VERRY good anime.

7. ADogX

i dont get why the anime has to be so good yet so sad. I don't like how Nagisa died in the movie. I CRIED MAN!