• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Consumed by Light?

Discussion in 'General' started by Patiently_Waiting4KH3, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it could be possible for the light to consume someone. You could slaughter millions of people to save the world. There is a way that Light=Evil.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

??? where did this come from? does it even have a reference to any of the Kingdom Hearts games?

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Wth is this? What in the world do you mean?

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Moved to the Off Topic Section

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Please explain further (and it's related to kingdom hearts, it didn't actually need moved). When you come up with theories, back yourself up on them.

6. I meant there is a way for light to control your actions
    i.e. Character A controled by light is willing to kill thousands of people to save character B, someone of great importance.

7. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

He has two posts. Its a nooby thing. He does have a good point though. Could it be possible to do evil in the name of the light? Could you inadvertently go to far in the hopes of saving something?

8. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

now it makes a little sense

9. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

If there is a cause, one can use it for evil.

10. Voxeril

Voxeril New Member

If Heartless are made when people are taken over by the dark, they can have a light counter part when you are taken over by the light.

11. Luke

Luke Member

This actually sounds kind of interesting.

12. Leander

Leander New Member

Interesting topic, although this is much like Death Note. Is killing people in the name of justice a good or evil thing? But what defines good and evil? Do you take this approach religiously? Or do mean in general. My opinion, good and evil are just moral categories, and it all comes down to one's judgment.

13. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Please don't post in threads dead for more than a month. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.