• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cosmos vs Chaos in theme

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 20, 2011.

Cosmos or Chaos' theme

1. Cosmos

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Chaos Dissidia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chaos Dissidia 012 with Cantanta Mortis

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Chaos Dissidia 012 without Cantanta Mortis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ALL!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. None.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. O.O I just don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Well, I thought that both of the music is good; Alas, one is superior than the other. So who's theme song is the best?! Is it Cosmos' theme or is it Chaos' "God of Fire" of 012? Or maybe it is Chaos' theme Dissidia YOU CHOOSE! ( I will have Chaos' theme as two links. One is the one without Cantata Mortis and the other one is with.)

YouTube - Cosmos Theme - Dissidia OST

YouTube - Cantata Mortis & God in Fire - Dissidia 012 OST (HD)

YouTube - Dissidia Final Fantasy Music Chaos Last Battle 1 with lyrics

YouTube - Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy - Desperado Chaos Theme

2. EverlastingOblivion

EverlastingOblivion New Member

I didn't really enjoy most of the arrangement music in Dissidia, maybe they should have just stuck to original tracks instead of remixed ones. @ Topic i really didn't like either. Cosmos was okay but Chaos theme just seemed so unfitting and whiny. Dunno about the new games songs. Haven't played it yet.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Um... God of Fire is an original music from Dissidia 012 so it is really not a remix. You should click on the links to listen to them now. As for me, ... .... I SAY GOD OF FIRE!!!! It really talks about Chaos' background a lot and it can really have you rock your head. Cosmos' theme is ok but it is not more of a battle music. WAIT! But what should I vote?! God of Fire with Cantata Mortis or without Cantata Mortis?! So hard to choose!!

4. EverlastingOblivion

EverlastingOblivion New Member

I meant the regular music in Dissidia. The remix's of old FF songs. Also, like i noted, i still haven't played 012 yet. only the first one.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.