• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Darkside

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Luke, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Member

Could the Twilight Thorn be it`s nobody?

2. Zmoney

Zmoney New Member

Then who was it's somebody?

But I don't know about this one. I think they put it in there to make the Beginning with Roxas be similar to the beginning of the first Kingdom Hearts with Sora. And just replace the heartless encounters with nobodies.

3. Luke

Luke Member

Some random Strong hearted........"dude"

4. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

if they are heartless and nobody, then how come there was only one twilight thorn and you fought 3 darksides, plus there were 3 in the relm of darkness behind kingdom hearts, plus that one in the screen shots for 358/2 days

5. darkside

darkside New Member

they do seem to match, but thats the problem. the stronger the heart, the more monstrous they look ( and darkside looks pretty monstrous), but with nobody's, they look more like there former counterparts if they originally had a strong heart. so unless twilight thorn looks a lot like the original person(?) did, then i dont see them being related.

6. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Lmao, that sounds about right Luke.

7. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Hmmm no. It sounds like you're implying that the Twilight Thorn was spawned after the death of Darkside. It probably isn't the case though.

Anyway, my idea is that they are in no way related. Darkside was the first Heartless boss in the first game (Because all we had was heartless), and Twilight Thorn was the Nobody boss for the second game (thus introducing Nobody's). Unless they both came from the Titan Chronos. lulz P:

8. Luke

Luke Member

^ tis possible XD

9. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

;p;

You could never know for sure it could be a nobody of a darkside or it could just be random i think im gonna go with its a nobody of a darkside btw im not saying its the darkside one where u meet in that dream place im just saying it is a darkside nobody

10. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

well it would make sense for them to be connected. perhaps we'll fight some kinda of combination of them both in kh3. ya know i wonder what the darkside type of boss in birth by sleep will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.