• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Database Errors

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Mar 7, 2011.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hi guys,

Just to let you know the server on which this site resides hit some serious traffic splurges over the last 3-4 days which accounted for most of the down time to the forums and site.

We got loads of stumbleupon traffic to a page on one of our other sites and it bought many of the sites including KHP to a grinding halt. We should have seen the last of this but small downtime may still be on the cards.

Thanks
    Zee

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

i hope it ends soon. i had another database error 10 mins ago

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for the update, TD. This has been annoying me lately, but hopefully we've seen the last of it.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Nah. I just got it two minutes ago. Well, at least I know that you are still on the scene Mr. Demon. :>

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Same here. I'm sure until the server is 100% fully functioning correctly we will have short haults with the database error. On the up note, the main home site is not affected(just tested it)

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

That is what TradeDemon told us on Animemb.