• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Deadman Wonderland

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Jun 24, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

Revolving around a young middle school student name Gasha Igarashi, he is the sole survivor of a massive earthquake on Japan's mainland that destroyed most of Tokyo. Having no memories of the earthquake, he seems to live a normal life. in his classroom, the "Red Man" started a massacre with his classroom, leaving only Gasha to live as he left a red jewel. Days later, Gasha has been sentenced to death row for being a suspect of killing his classmates. He was then sent to DeadMan Wonderland, a massive park-like prison. However, it is like hell, using the inmates as tools to entertain in deadly games, unknown to almost all of the public.

Trying to survive as he try to find the "Red Man" he gained the ability "Branches of Sin", one that enables a person to control their own blood. He was then put into deadly games known as "Carnival Corpses", making him fight for survival as they make him use his blood as his weapon. Working alongside a girl name Shiro, who resembles a late friend named Mimi, he is trying to survive the games for his freedom.

The show can be seen on Toonami during late nights.

Attached Files:

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

A great anime... with terrible dubbing...

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

It's Ganta.

He's a wimp. If he's going to survive, he needs to stop crying and fight.

4. ~When It Rains~

~When It Rains~ New Member

looks interesting, thanks for the info. now on my to-watch list ;3

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

The girl need some clothes... even if she is wearing a suit. <_< And she is annoying from when she start singing out a victory theme song in jail out loud...

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Shiro is funny.There's no telling what she'll do. If I had to compete in a place like that I would like enthusiastic Shiro to accompany me.

When I first saw her, I thought "is she wearing clothes"? "Nah she must be they are showing it on TV". Eh, who cares what you wear when your incarcerated.