• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Death Note

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm thinking about watching the anime,Death Note. What is it all about & who are the main characters? I'm thinking about watching the first episodes on up on my computer & I want to know what all of you think about it. I saw the two new episodes of Death Note & I think it's good.

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Main characters, Yagami Light, Misa Amane, L. And maybe their shinigami's, well yeah ryuk and rem are pretty important.

Basicly its about a guy who finds a deathnote, meaning he has the power to kill people. He goes crazy from all this power.... and yeah watch it to find out.

In my opinion, its an amazing anime/manga. Poor ending, but i wont say more on that. I find the story line is quite different to any other anime ive seen, its aimed to a certain type of audience in my opinion. If you dont like it, its usually cause you dont understand the story line properly.

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Death note is all about this boy named Light that finds a book called the Death note, when ever he writes someones name in it then they die either from a heart attack or if he say's how there going to die and when then they do. He and the shiagami that owns the book are trying not to be caught by a detacive named L, hes the super smart and cool one who finds out how Light is killing ppl but he's not sure if it's him doing it, further in the show another person with a death note comes up, you find out that the shimigai can give you powers to see peoples real name and you can kill them faster, but it takes a toll of your life. So the show is about how Light Yagimi is trying to kill all the bad people in the world and become the god of the new world and how L is trying to stop him.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
  4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

try not to spoil it for others Answer man, i've edited your post

5. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Oh sry bout that, got craided away, so SB

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Trying to become a god? man. I'll watch it from the beginning to get a good point.

7. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

First 2 new episodes? Isn't it a 2008 anime?
    Anyway, watch it or die. But take Krish's words in consideration about having it aimed at certain audience.
    I liked it, having an anti hero as our main character was quite fun, but started disliking him towards the end =\
    I'd buy the Box Set if it were under a certain price, it's that well done for me.

8. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I already watched it, even the sequel. Well have a good watch

9. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I prefer the movies, story slightly different but ends better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.