• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Default Web Browser

Discussion in 'General' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Apr 21, 2010.

Internet Browser

1. Windows Internet Explorer

25.0%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

60.0%
  3. Google Chrome

15.0%
  4. Safari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. My current default web browser is Mozilla Firefox. I grew tired with the unreliability of Windows Internet Explorer and defected to this one as my default. I must say, it really was a good choice. I get full control over customizing anything I want and I get quick and easy-to-do add-ons. Persona + Loading... + Spellchecker = Awesome...

How about you?

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

On my laptop, which is what I use most often, all I have is internet explorer. And I can't really say that I have many problems with it. Never got around to downloading anything else.

On my desktop, which I use occassionally at work, I use Firefox. I agree about the easy add-ons, but honestly, besides making my tabs colorful, I hardly ever acknowledge them.

IE got my vote, though the two are really interchangeable to me.

3. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I love my Mozilla. It's faster and customizable than the other browsers.

4. Lucky person. I always get a (Not Responding) :-/
    Birds of a feather eh?

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Eh, I can't say that it never happens. Really, I'm just too lazy to download anything else, and I don't have so many problems that I think I need to.

6. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well, when i'm on my Wii, it uses a very dumbed down Opera. otherwise i'm usually on IE.
    never once has IE broken down for me so i'm guessing either you have bad luck or a virus Reo

7. I'm sure that I just have really bad luck with it :-/

I'm kind of confused right now. When I would use Internet Explorer the server would time out for here. Yet when I use Mozilla Firefox, nothing like that happens :-/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  8. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

i used to have IE7 installed, but when i tried google chrome, because i google alot, it was like 3 times faster on most sites, compared to IE7

i was like HOLY S*** thats fast, and on another site that had an instant messager on the site, i was finaly able to talk to others for the first time

Google Chrome has my flippin vote forever

9. Google Chrome is good for YouTube.

10. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

I got myself a real man and downloaded FF. Been using it for roughly a year now.

11. I'm sure you would like it for the large amount of customizations :-D

12. sCam

sCam Banned

Mines is Mozilla firefox

13. Mozilla Firefox is dominating this thread XD.

14. sCam

sCam Banned

It dominates this thread everywhere on the internet.

15. I think that if Windows took a leaf from Firefox's book they might get more or even better results.

16. sCam

sCam Banned

Windows have the technology to be better, I dunno what's taking them so long.

17. Seeing that IE is default feature I guess they don't feel like they need to.

18. Misty

Misty New Member

I think IE is a great browser for people who are just 'on-and-off' the internet. Just as Windows Media Player is a great program for people who just occasionally listen to music and don't want to deal with the hassle of finding and installing a new program.

I've been using Firefox for a few years now. A year or two ago I tried out Opera, but I just wasn't a fan of the layout. These days I will periodically switch to Safari if I just want to check a website or two (my computer is rather old and Firefox takes a bit more time to start up), but Firefox is my main. Like others have said, the customization really makes it shine. I don't know how I would live without some of the add-on's I've installed, and the theme I've been using for the past few years is positively gorgeous. (Whitehart, for anyone who is interested)

Mozilla makes great software -- their email client, Thunderbird, is also great.

19. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I personally hate firefox, don't know why. I like safari a lot, but my computers funny with it since it's an Apple thing (my computer's funny with iTunes as well) So I just use Explorer

20. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Mozilla Firefox is pretty awesome, must have, if you are always on. Internet explorer are for like people who aren't on that much for me, I'm on a lot so that why I use MF