• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

DeviantArt?

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

What do all of you think about the site, DeviantArt? Do you like the pictures that the people made? If you have a DeviantArt account yourself, what do you like about using it? I need some information from all of you so I can know if DeviantArt will be good for my drawing for careers.

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I use to use deviant art, and deleted my account.
    Made a new one a few months ago, plan to upload my photography there soonish

The site in general, i often browse around for inspiration.
    Also Photoshop brushes and other ideas.

Its good for displaying work and getting feedback.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I don't know. I made an account for myself, but then I stopped thinking about going to the site for I don't know how long. I be seeing some great Kingdom hearts pics on there & I'm thinking about using it for improving my drawing & creative talents.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I got one, update it rarely though.

Its a decent site, they better you are at art the more respected in the community you are and you can make quite a few bob from it. Doesn't hurt to try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.