• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Did you enjoy Final Fantasy XIII?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Ventus, Aug 13, 2010.

Did you enjoy Final Fantasy XIII?

Poll closed Aug 27, 2010.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Did you enjoy the game and why? I am fascinated to find out. In my opinion, I enjoyed the game even though it frustrated me a lot.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I loved XIII.Then again,I dont really hate any FF game I have played.It was frustrating sometimes,but alot of games have their moments,and finally getting through those moments are sometimes the greatest moments of those games for me.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

The lack of free roaming got rather irritating after a while. And trying to farm gil post-game is also annoying. I enjoyed the game though.

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Loved the game. It was one of the first FF games in the main series that I have ever played and I was plesently surprised! It did get frustraiting at times though when I was stuck on a boss.

5. zshippozx

zshippozx New Member

i enjoyed the game i liked the characters in it ^~^ lightning is a badass :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.