• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Digimon!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by NeRo, Jul 28, 2014.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

[YOUTUBE="MJvpOrzcGbI"][/YOUTUBE]​

Digimon Digital monsters! Some of us like myself grew up with this show. To me it will always be infinitely better than pokemon. So lets discuss! who was your favorite digimon? who was your favorite digi destined? what was your favorite parts?

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I'm going to have to go old school. Tai and Augmon were the shit. I also liked older TK and Patamon. They were overpowered.

3. NeRo

Can we just cry some tears about how amazing it was.

I admit i'm a Tai/Agumon fanboy for life.

4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

*crys*
    I always enjoyed the story of digimon more than pokemon, to be honest. It's really terrible that this show never got the recognition DBZ or Pokemon did.

5. NeRo

Yea it's really had a better story and a more serious tone to it. that's probably what made me gravitate to it more so than pokemon. I liked the first Digimon season so much every Saturday i remember waking up just to see it after i watched ninja turtles and power rangers lol.

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Has anyone been watching Digimon Xros Wars or whatever its English dub is called. Oh yeah, Digimon Fusion. I think on Disney?

Any fans?