• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Digimon

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sephi, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephi

Sephi New Member

Well heres a place to talk about Digimon so enjoy

2. Flare

Flare New Member

Well i use to watch it a long time ago. I've watched it up till season 2. after that it went downhill.

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Co-Signed.

I liked the Second Season. The problem wasn't Digimon, the problem was FOX. They were like Van Buren. I bet in 50 years they'll be a footnote on Toonepedia.

4. Flare

Flare New Member

and i guess it was because of age, i slowly lost intrest. but wait.... why didnt i lose intrest in pokemon. o_0

5. Talon

Talon New Member

asfjdfhdgf! digimon season 2 ftw!! i watch the reruns whenever i can because it is so obvious that daisuke (or davis if you prefer) is ghey for ken and vice versa. and omg TK is just THE BEST! i effin love him. he's mah betch. but yeah, i lovelovelove the second season.

6. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Lol. digimon season 1 rockz0rd and so did the movie but season 2+ sucked monkey balls

7. Flare

Flare New Member

I really hated the season in which they turned into digimon..WTF

8. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I agree.

That happened shortly after Disney bought the rights to FOX's cartoons. I wonder if the animation studio in Japan faced something like that. Or maybe they were trying to kill off the series.

9. Flare

Flare New Member

^ If thats the case, they did one heck of a job. xD

10. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

I actually liked all the seasons lmao xD I thought the third was awesome, and the fourth I really liked too (IE the one where they turn into the digimon, if I'm not mistaken). Then again, I was eight...

11. Flare

Flare New Member

^ Ditto. I liked digimon, when i was smaller. Like i said, i just grew out of it. are you still into it R-Blade?

12. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

Nah, I haven't watched it in ages. I wouldn't mind watching the original Japanese episodes though, they seem fairly cool.

13. Flare

Flare New Member

I couldn't bare to watch it in jap after watching it in English. (but all anime aren't better in english)

14. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

I only liked first it

15. Flare

Flare New Member

^ dude you have some serious writing issues. I cant make out what you're saying.

16. Talon

Talon New Member

aw, compared to the english dub, the norwegian dub pwns.
    maybe im biased, but i seriously think the voiceacting was way superior in our dub, compared to the english one.

17. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

I used to be a closet Digimon watcher. As a supporter of Pokemon I felt like I would be betraying my cause if people knew I enjoyed watching it. Season 3 was the best for me in terms of story, characterisation and the animation wasn't half bad for a kids show either.

18. Flare

Flare New Member

The story just got stupider and stupider with every season.

19. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Back in the day I hated Pokemon because I felt that Digimon was better. And everyone watched Pokemon and several of my friends hated Digimon. Looking back I think it was because they were immature.

20. Flare

Flare New Member

In my personal opinion. Pokemon is better than digimon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.