• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

DiZ's Army

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bunax, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunax

Bunax New Member

DiZ has had plans for an army since Xenaorht turned into a heartless, i am here to make them happen.

Please post your

Name: Bunax
    Home world: Radient Garden
    Wepon: Special Cards (Can summon the wepons from beaten enemies)
    How you look: DiZ without Bandages
    Backstory: As I found DiZ, I knew that he was not to be trusted. I did, however, go with him to a weird place with a Duck and some weird dog like thing in pods. He told me to go into one. and as I went in there, my memories faded. When I woke up, I had no idea what was going on. When i steped out of the pod, I found a note that said, "Build an army, find the Chasers." there was also enough money for some Seal-salt ice cream. And thats all i can remeber.

I hope you all will help me find these "Chasers"

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? Um... I don't understand. First off, you need to make the plot longer. Why did DiZ wanted to make a army? When did he started wanting an army? How did he started his plans to make an army. Also, I can understand if you want to use yourself in the rp, but don't keep on doing this a lot of times. That will make the roleplays less interesting. Why did DiZ wanted to find the Chasers? DX Oh no. This brings back memories with my first rp that I was trying to do.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . .. *AHEM*
    I am the RP mod here, Summoner. . . . .

Anyways, what he said.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Oh yea. ALso, you need to put down the rp rules that you want others to follow for this rp & the template that you want them to follow. Read the roleplay rules to get some ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.