• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Do You Like to Write?

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Destiny, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Do You Enjoy Writing? | Kingdom Hearts - Kingdom Hearts 3

Hey guys!

Dawn, here for a real quick announcement.

Are any of you fans out there writers? Do you enjoy writing fanfics? Do we got you covered!
    As a lot of you may have noticed, there’s not much in the news going on right now except for in 7/8 days(NA)/10 days(Europe) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep will be released. So what can we do when there’s no news? It got me to thinking, in a way I wanted fans to get involved with the site in a fun way, then it hit me. A writing contest.

Here’s how it will work. Every week you, the fans, can submit a short story about Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix’s other games, or any of the Disney stories. One lucky person will be chosen by myself and whoever else on staff and their story will be posted right here on the main site! Now how cool is that!

Are you interested? Just private message your short story to me and it may just be chosen! Good luck and start writing!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Hi I love writing fiction and non-fiction stories. Am writing my first novel at home and am hoping to publish it when its done. If you need any help just holla yeah :)

3. Kingdom_Hearts

Kingdom_Hearts New Member

OHHH~! a writing contest! I gotta think bout that one, when does it end?

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Read that I'm shooting for that it starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday...and thanks for joining it if you can! :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I will submit several stories every single day, every story is submitted. Then whichever ones are the best(grammar, form, etc.) they will be published. Which I have to get back about them to you as well if stuff needs fixed.

6. Kingdom_Hearts

can u use the charatcer in KH?

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I guess I can do that... I guess... sure.

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yes characters in the story are allowed. It's a fanfic so anything from the game can be used in the story.

9. Kingdom_Hearts

YES~! THIS IS ASWOME, THANKS Dawn ^^

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah no problem. I'd like to try and post a short story every Sunday if possible, I'd like to start tomorrow, so try to PM me your short stories, ASAP

11. Kingdom_Hearts

okay. ill pm you soon =^.^=

12. Azula

Azula New Member

This is a great idea. It's nice to see the internet being used constructively. I would take part but I only write original stories and Avatar fanfics.

13. Omega Snake

Omega Snake New Member

hmmm i might just give this a shot :)

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok hurry people(been busy this week) but I'm planning to start Sunday

15. GC4life

GC4life New Member

Um, is there a limit as to how long the story is?

Oh, and , also, are OC's allowed?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

No OC's. And just a short story, I'll take long, but not long where it's like 9 pages in microsoft word or something. The length of Blade's kingdom hearts funny short story is perfect.