• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Don`t you just love people?

Discussion in 'General' started by Luke, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Member

I was getting my lunch and some ass cut me, so i nudged him and he pushed me and said " push me again" And i did and he punched me but didnt connect. So i punched him and he had a bloody nose :)

But now im suspended even though he threw the first punch.
    I got 3 free days now.

If your wondering........Yea.....I won XD

2. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Yeah it doesn't matter about the reason anymore, they try and crack down on violence, but its not like it works.

3. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah, the violence will keep coming lol

4. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

pardon my language
    but schools are fucking stupid
    i got suspended in 8th grade for getting punched in the arm and having a bruise the size of a softball
    the asshole said i kicked him which i never did and he couldnt prove
    but we both got suspended for a day
    so i say FUCK YOU school systems of america

5. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

yeah, it doesn't make any sense really.

6. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Hell yeah. Pwn that *****!

.... seriously though. I'm all for non-violence. ;)

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

People suck.

Did the other guy get suspended too?

8. Luke

Luke Member

yea but i goT more days

9. Kanzen

Kanzen New Member

All that over cutting in the lunch line? I don't quite think it was worth a bloody nose LOL.

10. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I feel you. I got suspended for 9 days for fighting. Here is the situation.

*Names are change for privacy

This guy, name Jake walk up to me. He aske me a question. 'Are you gay?'

JESUS, Joseph and Mary!! I think I should tattoo on my forehead I AM NOT GAY!

Well I give him this stupid as look. With my eyebrow up and said No.

He was like then why I see you with all these girls. (Jake is a basketball player.)

So I said to him, 'That is why I score more than you, FCKiNg @$$HOLE!'

He got mad, and punch me. I am fat so I took that, my body just absorb it. XD

So I got mad, and tackle his legs. He fell. I put my all weight on him so he wouldn't move, and I took my shots.

4 to the face and 3 towards the body. When the teachers drag me off, I fought their grip, and chase after Jake. Kicking him and stomping on him, and hitting him the 'Holy Temple.' I back off.

I got a real temper but I usually supress it. They gave 9 days, and I got a good vaction.

11. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

LMAO
    That sounds familiar. I can't count how many times I was suspended for simply getting punched at, and then punching back.

12. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Two years ago my fifth grade teacher told my class a story about an unfair suspension (or was it detention?)he had when he was in high school. A guy came up to him and asked my teacher to follow him to an empty spot. He yelled about his ex and that my teacher got her and he punched my teacher. The dude just kept punching on and on. My teacher didn't do anything except stood there. The principal came out and said that both of them had to go to suspension(or detention). I mean, that was unfair. Crazy guy did all the punching and my teacher just stood there.
    Now for me. Last year, in 6th grade, some big dude in my class came up to me and stabbed me between the shoulder and the neck with his pen. I didn't even flinch, just stood there. Then he punched on the side of my head and chipped my tooth. Luckily, my mom was a dentist. For the rest of the school year, the pen crazy guy got in-school-suspension.
    Whew. That was a lot of typing. I'm done.

13. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Your teacher was a punk! J/K!!

If they hit me, I fight back. You are going to get suspended regardless, might as well, fight back. Beat that CHIGGA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.