• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Downloada?

Discussion in 'General' started by Princess Seira, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does anyone know where i can download KH vids/clips free and not with Torrent

2. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I know of a way if they're on Youtube. but otherwise, no

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  3. yeah, ive made a opening on HeartBreakStudios with it, and it took awhile till i got it. but YT is soo anoying

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

You won't need to download anything if you go to Youtube, also it does not give you virus. :)

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Download realplayer for Firefox, you can DL all online videos to your desktop/lappy for free. :)

6. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

bluelaguna.net has the downloads you need and they are all legal, direct downloads. No torrents.

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

direct downloads doesn't make it anymore legal...

find a website using google that rips youtube vids, or if you still have the old veoh tv try and find some and download em on that.

8. great thanks

9. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

I don't believe there is a whole lot they could do about it. Especially if you own the game anyway.

10. yeps, most i use Recordings, but its handy to know where i can find them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.