• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dream drop distance REAL gameplay!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by xshotz, Sep 17, 2011.

1. xshotz

xshotz New Member

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

It looks so EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! I must buy a 3DS just to get that game! But what the heck were those things with Riku? apparently no one who commented on the video knows either.

3. Noir

Noir

It looks great, but who are those party members?
    I want this game so much.. I could play as Riku first..

4. Axl

Axl New Member

... And I have to wait for a Nintendo 3DS... And I have to wait for this game... And... I want to play this game now TwT

5. TheKnightofAwesome

I feel you there, It looks so good! I want to know what those side characters with Riku were.

6. Roxion

Roxion New Member

those are "pets" in KH3D, u get some kind of strange creatures that serve as ur allies until u run into a more important party member. (LIKE NEKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD )

7. TheKnightofAwesome

How do you know so much?!?!

8. Roxion

Roxion New Member

because I'm a bigger fan :D lol, jk..................no I'm not :3

9. TheKnightofAwesome

You may know more about Square Enix as a whole Roxion but i think on the field of KH we're fairly even.

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

let's keep this on topic, I did like seeing that Riku had his keyblade

11. TheKnightofAwesome

I expected as much in that regard, My favorite part of the video is seeing Riku in his new outfit. looking forward to seeing what his armor looks like.

12. Roxion

Roxion New Member

not big on the short hair, but I can get used to it (just kinda like the long hair better, but he'll prolly get it back)

13. TheKnightofAwesome

I also like Sora's new look. gotta say, i like it better than his KH2 clothes.

14. Roxion

Roxion New Member

yeah, but his hair's dark again, I liked it when it was a bit lighter brown (but again, they'll prolly change it back eventually)

15. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Well,i know that one of Riku's pets is named Bat-Bat,i dont know the others,i dont know what they are,but they look like Dream-Eaters,the villains of the game,and ike Roxion said,they are secondary partners.
    ps: one of Sora's pets is named Wonder Meow

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  16. aliera

aliera New Member

this looks amazing! and just to say something, I AM getting a 3DS just to get this game! can't wait for it! I heard that it's gonna be one of the biggest 3D games ever so I hope that it lives up to it's expectations, eek what am I saying? of course it will!!!!