• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dream Drop Release?! AND A LAUNCH EVENT?!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 21, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Article: More Updates on Dream Drop Distance | Kingdom Hearts - Kingdom Hearts 3

A big update on what is happening now with the raging sales and comments on the popular Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!
    The Release Dates and the Official Launch Event
    After being released in Japan on March, the United Kingdom has just received their copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on July 20th. That is not all! While North America is waiting patiently for the release date on July 31st, Australia will receive their copy on July 26th. North America will also celebrate as Nintendo World will host an event in New York, releasing the game three days earlier on July 28th from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Nintendo flagstore in the Rockefeller Plaza. This event will also sell limited editions of the Mark of Mastery, standard editions and as a special treat, 3DS systems loaded with the game for playing and a Kingdom Hearts themed photo booth for keeping memories of the event!

Kingdom Hearts 3D English Trailer [Europe] (HD 720p) - YouTube

I HOPE that I am not the only one excited! This is some good stuff!

2. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I'm upset that I don't live in NY! I want my copy of the game already haha. Well I guess I have to wait until July 31st :( curse your S.E! So yeah I'm pretty pumped for the game.

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It's worth the wait. Don't worry. The game is awesome!

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

There has been some reviews right now... and unfortunately, they are trying to shoot it down.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I can't wait, just played the demo.

6. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Awww man that sounds amazing! Im sad i wont be there to get this stuff or play a demo.

7. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

sighs only 9 more days to go until we can get our hands on it. I'm staying away from big forums/youtube until I get the game and beat it.

8. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

So my store just got the copy of this game. Guess who gets to play it 9 days early :D

9. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

haha nice! which store did you pre order it at? or buy it at? if yours got it, then maybe I can ask if I can get my copy early. I got mine at gamestop.

But anyways congrats man, enjoy it!